11 November 2010

Holidays and wedding planning . . .

 

 

All sorts of things have been going on in my house lately! I’m trying to get geared up for the holidays and some awesome crafting, but between work and wedding planning, it’s kind of hard to make time to sit down with my yarn and hooks and just veg in front of the TV as much as I would like to!

Wedding decorations were a bust the day after Halloween, literally EVERYTHING even remotely Halloween related disappeared overnight and now it’s everything Christmas. I was a little bummed about that to be honest, but I like looking at the holiday decorations and colours and sparkly things.

And that puts me in the mood to make hats and scarves and mittens and convertible mittens and neck warmers and all sorts of stuff. I am also contemplating breaking into some new crafting areas, maybe more felting, candle making, soap making, things like that!

The sale on my Artfire site is now over and I would like to thank everyone who came to the shop to see what I have. I really appreciate it! I also found out I’ve been hotlisted on there, as well as included in a bright, cheerful collection by another shop owner and that really made my day!

Even though the sale is over, I still have a lot of things there that are ready to find new homes with people who will love their unique funkiness! Surely you can find something that you love. And, if, on the off chance you don’t, feel free to message me with a custom order! Just be sure to do it soon so I have a chance to make it perfect for you and get it to you before Christmas!

Love & Light!

Myscza

No comments: