30 March 2012

Something I think would be cool to do!

 

I’m always looking for new inspiration, new ways for you guys to see what I see. Sounds hokey, I know, but part of me wants you guys to understand where I get my ideas from.

Granted, there’s another part of me that’s screaming and dragging it’s feet as I move forward, but that’s ok, a little fear never hurt anyone! And I’m going to be making some pretty big changes in the shop this year.

One of the things I want to do so you guys can see my inspiration process is this:

A Photo A Day For April

 

I kinda hope you guys will hang around and watch what happens!

Meanwhile, we had an early evening rain storm again today, so I’ve got the windows open so the smell of honeysuckle can come through the windows and it’s gorgeous.

Oh, and I’m watching Ancient Aliens. Dude’s hair has it’s own personality, doesn’t it?

Stay tuned, let’s see what we can come up with!

No comments: