06 November 2012

Happy election day!

Hi there! Happy election day! I hope you went to vote to day, it's important to voice our opinions about what's going on. I don't care who you vote for, that's your business, but at least go and cast your ballot!

It's only Tuesday, a little less than a week and my hunny will home for a whole whopping 5 days! WOO HOO! I'm keeping him updated on the election, since he's all the way in Australia.

This is going to be a big week for me, too! Actually, it was supposed to be a big month, with three friends having babies! It was supposed to be Charlie, then Brooke then Christian. It turned out that Christian had her son, Zane King, and Brooke had her son, Myles Jaxon, TODAY! LOL I'm so excited and happy to have two new baby boys in my life and I can hardly wait to see them and cuddle them and then give them back to their moms! Now it's Charlie's turn to have her baby girl! She's due Thursday, so here's hoping she's on time and not "fashionably late" as most girls like to be!

I'll stop here, and let you get back to watching the election results!

xoxox

Michele

No comments: