19 November 2011

Something I never thought I’d do!

 

Well, this morning I did something I never thought I would ever in a million years do!

I made my first appearance as a vendor at a craft bazaar! OMG! I really wasn’t sure how my designs would be received, that’s always one of my biggest worries, even though everyone tells me I have some awesome ideas.

Anyway, I was blessed with my own cheering squad: Skyler and Lily and my incredibly supportive and funny sister-in-law Tara (who hates having her picture taken, so you’ll have to take my word that she’s beautiful inside and out and has an amazing spirit). We had a great time!

And boy was I surprised when my Uglee Little Elf Hats completely sold out! I danced a little jig on the inside, and I think Tara saw it. And the Ethan design wasn’t far behind, as well as a couple of scarves and my donut dog toys. THEN I was told that people were touching the hat & scarf set I donated for the door prizes and that everyone was waiting for that one to be drawn and hoping they would win! When they finally got to mine, they announced that it was donated by Uglee Little Things, but that it certainly wasn’t ugly, that nothing I had was ugly. That, ladies and gentlemen absolutely made my day.

So, I don’t think I need to tell you all that I have been on cloud nine all day and I think I should just go ahead and place the Vendors Market at India Hook United Methodist Church on my yearly calendar, since it’s my first, and you never forget your first. Or the amazing people we met there.

Finally, here’s a look at my table, and a lot of respect:

SAM_1077See those beautiful brochures and the super cool table sign? Those were designed by my DH Danny, since he wanted to pitch in and help, even though he’s on tour in Australia. How incredible is he?! He needs a cape I tell you! I should probably make him one . . .

 

The only other news I have, and this is pretty big, is that I’m setting up the online shop and my Artfire  for Cyber Monday. So, once I’m done with all the back side work on that, I’ll post about it and then you guys can come clean out the rest of my stock! LOL

Now to enjoy the evening with the bonus kids!

MWAH!

Michele

No comments: