10 February 2012

Hey Hey Hey!

 

It’s finally Friday! WOO HOO! I wish I actually had some pictures of the projects I finished this week! You’d be so super proud of me!

So, here’s a recap of all the stuff I’ve done this week! I started walking again on Monday. Discovered I can cover 2.5 miles in 30 minutes, as long as I have my boy Bruno with me. Bugz isn’t a great hiker, like my hubby Danny, he’s built more for luxury than speed. I didn’t get to walk yesterday or today due to a dentist appointment yesterday and a vet appointment for well-dog checks this morning. So, I’m now playing catch-up on the things I usually do in the mornings.

But, I thought it would be nice to show you some of the things Bruno and I have seen on our walks this week!

C'mon Mom! Let's get the show on the road!

 

Hang on, I gotta check out this mail box post, to, um, make sure it's safe!

 

 

We live in the middle of all of this!

 

 

And we have a secret little creek

 

 

The Guardian of the Hill to Hell. He's a noisy little bugger

 

 

Ok Mom, our driveway is safe, no other dogs have been here since we've been gone

 

 

And that’s just a few of the things Bruno saw on his hikes this week!

This weekend, I am hoping to get new pictures for the things in the shop and get those updated, as well as getting these felted items finished and then decorating the baby booties I made. So, I have a busy few days ahead of me.

And don’t forget our efforts to help Sidewalk Angels. For every item sold in the shop, we are donating $2 to them, since they do such wonderful things. Help us to help them!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That's a lot of pee-mail the dog needs to check. ;)