04 April 2012

April 4th #photoadayapril

 

 

Today was a strange assignment, I mean, really, who takes pictures of your mail? But then it dawned on me, I don’t really ever look at it. I go through it looking for my name, but that’s it. I rarely look at where, or who it’s coming from.

But I had a package I had to mail out and I didn’t want to wait until our mail lady showed up at 1pm, so I gathered up the mail that had already come to the house and threw it on top of the box. This is the result:

Mail 1

 

 

Then, as I was putting all of Danny’s mail back on his desk, I saw this one. I mean, I know he belongs to the Lodge and we talk about it every once in a while, but I guess I never really paid attention to how pretty the script they use is. I know he will be all grumpy bear because I said that, but look at it. It’s pretty and important feeling. It makes me wish I belonged.

Mail 2

 

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

No comments: