05 April 2012

April 5th #photoadayapril “Tiny”

 

Today’s assignment was a little difficult for me. I seem to have trained my brain to seek out the HUGE and the COLOURFUL and the OMG WTH IS THAT kind of things around me.

Today was “Tiny.” So, I had to pay attention to the small things around me and that drove me crazy for a little while.

Then, I realised, I’ve recently had an infestation of Gnomes and I couldn’t figure out why. So, as I was outside on the deck trying to find something tiny to photograph, I saw them! And I got them on film, hanging out under our rosemary bush! Who knew they loved rosemary so much?!

Subversive Gnomes

 

 

What do you guys think of this photographic journey of mine so far? So far, for me, it’s been fun. I’ve paid more attention to what’s going on around me, to see things I probably would’ve ignored before!

Leave comments below please!

No comments: